Is the Fetch App worth it?
Overall rank: 8/10
Fetch is a receipt scanning App that allows you to get points for up to 35 receipts in a 7-day period. There is no limitation to the type of receipts. They all get 25 points equally unless they also have a promoted item listed on the receipt. These points can be cashed out as gifts cards for specific companies or this is a Visa card option.
The Good and the Bad
- Any receipt is applicable (Gas, fast food, grocery, medical) all equally 25 points
- Every 24 hours there is a spin for extra bonus points ranging from 5 to 10,000 (5 and 10 are most common)
- Receipts can be worth more if promoted items listed in the app are present. For example, any CHEETOS, LAYS or M&M’s brands will get you extra 10 pts for $1 spent, or a promotion that has been present, but may not be currently: purchasing Gatorade Thirst Quencher for 1,000 points.
- Earliest pay out is 9,500 Points, at $10 for some cards, but 12,500 points for $10 with others. Depending on what you are aiming for, the earliest pay out may not be until you you get 27,000 points for $25
- Limited to 25 points each receipt with no special offers included.
- Receipts can not be more than 7 days old.
Who is the Product For?
Anybody with a proper phone and a camera can do this! Anybody who makes purchases and has access to a mobile phone can do this! Mom’s, Dad’s, Teen’s. You name it.
Do you have receipts piled in your car?
If yes, down load the Fetch Rewards App and start scanning now. You are limited to 35 in a 7-day period. If you hit that max, it will make you wait a day before scanning more. If all 35 were basic purchases with no extra points, that’s 35 x 25 points = 875 points with zero effort. But they have so many types of promotions for extra points, you will get extra without trying. To add on, there is that spin for bonus points every 24 hours that I have seen range from 5 to 10,000. The lower bonus points are the highest hits, but I personally have hot 3,000 in the short time I have had it.
My Research on the Product
My experience, I have been using this for the past few months, and the points are slowly racking up. Don’t get me wrong, I am not constantly hitting my limit of 35 receipts, but sometimes I am naughty and collect some extra receipts that are not mine to get the extra points. I am currently at 19,541 points and I am aiming for a $25 Visa Card that requires 32,500 points, but I could cash out at 13,000 points for $10 if i wished.
I think you know, this is a really easy earning app and I think it is worth it. Nothing about it feels spammy. Download it and feel how comfortable it is. There is so little effort. If you are interested in it, the link above will bring you directly to the website. If you are interested in using my referral (we will both receive 100 points), here is my link for the app: Fetch Rewards referral. Or Enter code: KT9EK See you there!!
At A Glance
Product name: Fetch Rewards App
Overall rank: 8/10
Verdict: GET IT!!
THANK YOU FOR READING!! Sincerely, NicolleK, admin, Stayingmom.com